1.02.2011

Megan the clown




Since I've been at college, my dear sister has stolen my job at the youth center. Thank you, Emily. Not only do I have a compulsive shopping disorder, but my unreliable source of income has been snatched from me as well. But today, she graciously allowed me to supervise a birthday party (my original job). In addition to taken over this simple 2+ hour task, she just had to add in another form of entertainment to the party agenda: face painting. Apparently this is included in the party package now as well. So while I was struggling to paint the "B" from the Boston Red Socks, little boys were snickering at my terrible attempts, I thought of you, Emily. Another challenge: skull with cross bones. Thankfully, the girls of the party just wanted simple hearts and rainbows.

Highlights of the day: got a $10 tip and the mother called me "a doll" :)


1 comment:

  1. my favorite post so far.
    if making people laugh were a profession, you'd be rollin in the big bucks, because you're an EXPERT. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!