9.27.2011

Procrastination in the form of decorating

Instead of working on my horrid American Lit. essay right now, I'm going to show you about five thousand pictures of my room! Hooray. So on Sunday I woke up at ten, "cleaned" my room until twelve, had lunch, and decorated the crap outta my 20 square foot cubic space, stole Ashley's camera, and had a photo shoot with my clean room. Free time is my fav.
Trying to arrange some pictures





Jewelry that always falls down! 

Blueberry Muffin the Beta fish and his plant
View from my window!
Guppy (weird orange one) & Dalmatian Fish (spotted one)

1 comment:

  1. first of all, sell these bad boys to target for their next set of "back to school!" ads that make everyone want to have coordinating, classy dorm decorations like you. secondly, i can't believe the big BM/"blue muff" was included in this description of your impressively decorated dorm...but then again. who wouldn't talk about their fish that has the initials "BM"?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!