7.24.2013

7 minutes of my semester


It's pretty small here but it looks a lot better if you click full screen!

I have so many video clips from the past semester, but I chose a few and condensed them down into seven short minutes. Even though seven minutes is nothing in terms of a while semester in Italy, this is a decent representation of my life there. Now if you're friends with my parents on Facebook, you've probably already seen it but I guess you could always watch it again! :) This video starts with the loud fans at a Roma football match, then the view from the inside colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica on Easter Sunday (WITH THE POPE), a concert Rome, Laura eating a sandwich, a train ride to Castilglione del Lago, the green hills of Siena, ocean waves in Riomaggiore, a Harry Potter graveyard tour in Edinburgh, Kelly climbing down Arthur's Seat, a ride through Edinburgh from a double decker bus, the flaming dove canister and festival during Pentecost, the little old dog that would walk on Corso Cavour every day, a ride up the funicular, Sara next to the (loud) clock tower bell, Scottish dancing in Edinburgh, ferris wheeling in Florence, Cinque Terre hiking, stalking cute boys in the Roman Forum with Becky, and a view of Orvieto from the clock tower.

The song is "Once There Was a Hushpuppy" by Dan Romer & Benh Zeitlin. This was one of the tracks on our Disegno class playlist that we would listen to in the studio. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you explained all the clips and the music. very nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Nov.21st and I just watched the videos again, enjoyed it just as much this time as the 1st time I watched it love Grammie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!