10.20.2011

Autumn sounds better than FALL

Sometimes I forget how much I like this season. Mostly because I'm super opposed to cold weather but I love when the weather is crisp. I love apple picking, APPLE CIDER DONUTS, pumpkin carving/decorating, bright leaves. No offense Massachusetts, but all of these are better in New Hampshire--which is why today is so great because I'm home with Rocket, my mom, iced coffee, and Say Yes to the Dress. I've also been very enthusiastic about all the fall decorations at my house, so I just ran around the yard like a psycho trying to take pictures of everything.








1 comment:

  1. i love all the "autumn" decorations and the fact you get to have an epic, relaxing day with your mom (and The Furr-Ball)!!! you're right about it being better in NH...the trees on campus don't look like that (yet?).

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!