11.17.2011

Me gusta hablar en español


Following the trend here, I have a feeling that my next 93738 posts will be about my studying woes and how I'm about to die in various studying spots on or off campus. For example, right now I'm sitting on the floor of Barnes & Noble with my roommate, Victoria. After chugging my $5 Starbuck's chai tea latte in all of 2 minutes, my back is aching from leaning up against some odd-looking Wiccan books (which seem to be weirdly popular because customers keep stopping by and I have to awkwardly shuffle away on the carpeted floor). Anywhoodle (once again, I'm trying to make this catchy phrase work even though I can't say it in front of Anna or Julie anymore because they're just not having it), I'm spending my precious study time blogging about how I have no time and I'm working in the Writing Center tonight and I have to write this research paper and then my Tutoring paper and why am I an English major (?) and I HAVE A SPANISH EXAM TOMORROW MORNING. ¡Qué divertido! ¡Qué interesante! 

¡Adiós! 

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, i actually think of the word "anywhoodle" when people say "anyway" or "anywho"...so it looks like you're doin your job :) and speaking of doing your job...GET BACK TO HOMEWORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha anywhoodle!!!!! You're the best!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!