5.27.2014

Graduation & more

May 27, 2014 - Tuesday

A week and a half after my graduation, I'm sitting in my room (at home in NH) wondering how a few things are possible right now: How am I a college graduate? How did I just waste the past week watching Scandal on Netflix? How am I moving back to Gordon on Sunday to start training for my new job? 

Once again, Netflix got the best of me and I've spent my days watching episodes upon episodes of shows that may or may not be a waste of my time. It's hard to believe that only a few weeks ago I was in the midst of final exams, my senior thesis presentation, senior formal, senior breakfast, baccalaureate, then GRADUATION, a graduation party, etc. Then here I am again, in another waiting period before I repack up my things to move back to Gordon for a month (to live in one of the worst dorms...), to start training for my job in the Academic Support Center (!!!!!!!!). Is this even real?! 

A few pictures from the past few weeks:

(some) field hockey seniors at senior breakfast
home in NH for Easter! 
apartment photoshoot
Orvieto reunion :)
 field hockey seniors at graduation
apartment dinner/fiesta at Fat Cactus
presenting my senior honors thesis

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!