1.27.2017

UPDATE: I survived. Another update: I'm halfway to 25 now


It's hard to explain how everything is different and so many changes happened at once, but so many things have stayed the same as well. A new job, new roommates, new apartment, and new friends have been the focus of my last few months. While visiting with a friend this past weekend, I explained how there are some days when it feels like this is how my life has always been, and then other moments when I'm like "EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT AND I MISS MY OLD LIFE!"

But it's crazy to me how quickly a place can feel like home, especially with great friends who call and check in on me, especially when I'm struggling with the changes. There are few things that make me happier than catching up with a friend in person or on the phone and it's always becomes the best part of my day. I can't even express how grateful I am for these faithful friends!



Cambridge with Kelly
Sara's wedding in California


Cider tasting in Somerville with Amy and Jenna
Bridesmaid swag with Laura
Orvieto reunions with Jenna at Sara's wedding
Morgan's wedding day!
Morgan's wedding with Hannah and Victoria
Mindy's wedding with Leah and Kelly
Portsmouth with Olivia 
Kelsey's wedding with Anna and Kelly
Visiting Julie in PA
Mindy's wedding with Kelly (again)
Summer days with Amy
New England fall adventures with Rachel
Introducing Caroline to Somerville

Boat days with Amy and Heather

1 comment:

  1. I made the photo montage!!!!! Would praise hands emojis appear if I used them here? What a year of weddings!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!