11.06.2010

I have free time now?





So field hockey ended last Saturday (which means no more grocery deliveries from my mom and Grammie, no more seeing people that I’ve seen everyday since August, and I need to start going to the gym…blah). Anyways, I got the BEST gift from my stick sister: trick-or-treat pumpkin bucket filled with candy (mostly kit kats which are my absolute favorite) and other stuff. I’ve actually just finished off the last of it tonight. I have also been listening to the CDs my stick sister made me. If only I knew who she was… I was 100% sure it was Mindy but I have reasons to doubt that now. We’ll find out at the banquet in December—should be interesting. So I thought I was ready for field hockey to end but now that it’s over I’m at as loss as to what I should do with all my free time. Study some more…? Sleep? Eat? Right now it’s a combination of the last two.

1 comment:

  1. I got a kick out of this...reading it several months later. it made me laugh. im glad you enjoyed that though ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!