11.19.2010

Thief



I've felt kind of sick recently, but today I figured I would courageously go the gym (since I'm feeling a tad better). Upon searching for my iPod--and by search I mean tear apart my room for half an hour--I came to the conclusion that it MUST have been stolen off my desk. So I texted my parents to inform them of this tragedy (unfortunately I would have to redo my Christmas list to make room for a new one, or at least something that plays music). I also informed Rachel that she better watch her stuff because someone is coming in and stealing stuff (even though that iPod CLEARLY had "Megan Wernig" engraved in the back. As I sat down at my desk, very much depressed, I looked down into my American Eagle paper bag and the new boots that were inside. I bought these boots last week because I was hoping to get them for Christmas, so my mom will wrap them up at Thanksgiving. I pick up the boots to see if my iPod was under them (just for kicks) when I found it way in the toe of one of the boots! So pretty much, someone stole my iPod and hid it in my boot as a cruel joke, I'm pretty sure. Because that would have been lame on Christmas morning. Good because I found it, but pretty lame if I had already bought a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!