12.16.2011

Christmas break!


So far, I have successfully accomplished the following on Christmas break over the past 2 days:

- slept until 12 on Thursday... and Friday...
- seen Michael play at his band/chorus concert 
- wasted time on my computer
- listened to my CD from Gayle about a million times! :)
- TRIED to generally plan out my classes, possible study abroad, and other random stuff (I'm thinking about graduating a semester early...)
- worked at the Youth Center for a few hours playing four square with middle school boys
- babysat my favorite kids! 
- organized my closet
- worked out a Planet Fitness. Once.
- joined Pinterest (I have yet to figure out how this works, though)

As you can see, I've been super productive (sarcastic). Hopefully I don't continue my habit of sleeping for 12+ hours every night--I'm thinking that maybe if I write that here it will make it happen because then I don't look back at my old posts and think oh, great, I still sleep until 1pm every afternoon even though I have nothing that should be making me as sleepy as I currently am. 

1 comment:

  1. if it makes you feel any better, i'm only getting like 6 or 7 hrs of sleep a night because i keep having to wake up early (NOT because i go to bed late, oh wait...) so 12 hrs is a luxury to be enjoyed. i'm soo glad you posted on your blog already!!! can't wait for more break updates!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!