12.01.2011

Do you hear what I hear?

...just the sound of Megan chowing down candy and cookies as if she's not going to get any desserts AT ALL this Christmas season.

Thanksgiving break was great: ran errands with Mom and Emily, went to TJMaxx with Heather, Skyped with Amy (even though we were like 5 minutes away from each other), talked to Rachel, slept over at the grandparents', watched Netflix for hours, etc. 

ALSO.... Gingerbread house construction with Monique & Gabe! I also got to meet "Beach Ball," Monique's guinea pig. It was an odd experience because he was quite mop-like but still weirdly cute with huge ugly bunny teeth. 

My house!


14 more days until Christmas break! :)

1 comment:

  1. i looove it! so cutely creative and christmasy. it always impresses me how unique a gingerbread house can be even though people generally use the same kind of stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!