12.08.2011

Planning my cross-country road trip

Today I'm missing some of my very best friends, Sarah & Olivia. They're both living in the little city of Provo, Utah, while I'm in some unheard of town in Mass for the next week (then I'll go home, and I have a feeling that NH will be even FARTHER away from them!). Only by a few hours though. And according to Mapquest, it will take me 36 hours and 52 minutes to see them if I start driving now, so what's a few more hours if I start driving from New Hampshire? It's also 2045.28 miles... so I guess I could start running there now (but only if I upload some better songs on my iPod... because the 5 Rihanna songs I listen to while I run might not do the trick on mile #2040.

I need to buy some new sneakers if I'm running there. Or a new car! (hopefully you're reading this, Mom)
Anyways, Olivia recently got married this summer in August (I'm not sure if I can find any pictures of us from this but I'll try...). So she's living in Provo with Dalin. Sarah's going to BYU, and she'll be home for Christmas!!! :) Here's some pictures of us throughout high school. I'll try to get you a picture of Olivia and me in middle school sometime, but no promises.
EFY, August 2008
Christmas caroling, December 2010
:) June 2008
Gilford Beach, June 2008
Sawyer's, July 2008
Olivia and me visiting BYU (and Sarah!), November 2009
Olivia finally came home! August 2011
Before I left for preseason this year, August 2011
Sarah's graduation, June 2009
After our graduation, June 2010
I just realized that Olivia is probably in the middle of our picture 99% of the time because she's so short and if she was on the side it would make the picture slightly offbalanced ;) Anyways, I miss them a lot! 

5 comments:

  1. megan!!!!!! i love this! dalin and i were both laughing, especially at the part where you said i'm in the middle most of the time. apparently the middle or the left...do we have any pictures of me on the right?? ;) i miss you a LOT and i would LOVE for you to come to provo and stay here for forever! you're awesome!!!!!! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know I could reply to comments on here! Wow.. Ok well I wonder if you'll get a "notification" that I'm responding to you? Maybe not... Maybe this isn't like facebook haha :)

      Delete
  2. I like that I'm taking 1/3 of the pictures. I miss all these awesome times!!!!!!! I love Olivia and you in your graduation picture! Laughing!! Why was I not? Hmmm....I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha oh and btw, i just read the top part that says: "the snacks i've eaten each day..." hahah i love that!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEE-TEE-DOUBLE-YOU, i just realized something weird when staring at the last two pictures (in the adorable friends frame you sent me, which is hanging in our bathroom :)....uh, please tell me (when you look up close) if you see a FOURTH person in BOTH pictures. it's a little bit like where's waldo, but still, look.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!