1.26.2013

Flashback to middle school

Lake Winnipesaukee with Heather - the summer before 6th grade!
March 2012 - Why am I making the same face...?
Amy and I before a cross-country meet in 6th grade. We're cute.
Soulfest - August 2011
Since I've been talking about middle school so much (in real life and now on this blog), I figured I'd post a few pictures of myself from middle school with two of my oldest friends, Amy and Heather. Heather and I became best friends in first grade when I asked her if I could sit with her on the bus and she said no. But since I was a pushy little kid, I still sat with her and made her be my friend apparently. Amy and I became best friends during cross-country because we were always last so we would end up walking with each other during the race/practice and chat the whole time. Anyways, these pictures always crack me up and I love that we are still friends even though we were super awkward in middle school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!