1.25.2013

Links to Instagram and Twitter

Two posts in one day - I know, it's hard to believe. But I've been working on my blog layout and I'm not sure what happened to my Twitter link on the side along with some of my pictures. In case you're concerned... here's a link to my Twitter: https://twitter.com/mwernig

I like Twitter because it's like all the Facebook statuses without the annoying parts of Facebook (random stuff that people like, when people comment on their friends' stuff but you don't even know their friend, etc). So it can be kind of cool. I only have 300+ tweets though because I don't really tweet that much... 

Another thing that I wish everyone could see is Instagram. I love this even more than Twitter because once again, it's like all the pictures that you see on Facebook without the annoying Facebook things that I mentioned before. And as a bonus... you can search for different pictures. For example, if I want to see other people who are obsessed with their cats, I would simply search #cats #instacats #catsofInstagram #fatcats and so on. That's why Instagram is cool, obviously. I'm pretty sure that even if you don't have an iPhone, you can still see my pictures through this link: http://followgram.me/mwernig

In case that link doesn't work, here are a few of my favorite pictures I've posted on Instagram so far. :)

My fish, Blueberry Muffin
Farmer's market in Newburyport
Visiting Julie in PA
York Beach, ME 
Lake Winnipesaukee, NH
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Field hockey banquet with Emily
View of the lake from Alton Bay, NH
Blueberry bush in our garden! 
Lilacs at Grammie and Papa's
Family picture

2 comments:

  1. you are so cute! hahah i love the family pic with emily and rocket. and that one blueberry looks so dang good! and i like your beta fish. he's pretty! maybe i'll try to get an instagram or twitter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad you appreciate blueberries too... not many people understand how much I love them. And you should! Twitter is pretty cool. You can follow famous people and I'm sure you can follow LDS church people too!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!