12.18.2010

Happy days

My favorite things that have happened since I've been home:

1. I ate lunch at Grammie and Papa's house and it was delicious. I also got to see their $40 Christmas tree and the one that they got out of the backyard (Charlie Brown Christmas tree but about 10 ft tall)

Best meal I've had since the field hockey banquet

2. Rocket did not run away from me when I arrived, but rather he jumped into my arms (well, he meowed at me from a distance. Same thing)

3. At dinner, my dad asked me if I fed my fish yet and I said yes (which was a complete lie but I wanted to seem like a good pet owner). Then later that night I happened to look in the tank AND THERE WERE TWO FISH IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already had Wayne (one of the fish Andrew and I bought on Valentine's day 2 years ago), and my family got me another one that looks just like him! Wayne is black and bug-eyed, and so is this new one. They call him "Bugs." Original, I know...... But I wasn't about to complain.

4. I watched You've Got Mail, Wedding Crashers, and other various movies in my bed Thursday night. And I didn't have to think about doing work AT ALL. It was so wonderful.

5. On Friday, I hung out with my best friends Sarah and Olivia! We made snowflakes and watched this 30 minute Christmas show called "Prep and Landing." Whenever Olivia told me what we were going to watch, I thought she was saying something like "prepinlandy." It was really cute and hilarious... then we watched this movie about an annoying little girl who finds this reindeer (very funny, also).

6. I went to my sister's high school basketball game and she was so awesome!!!! (I also saw Heather here, which was also very exciting!)

7. I went to Monique's house Friday night. We went to DD, TJMaxx, Walmart, and then watched Family Guy which was ALSO funny! I saw so many friends on Friday, I'm not sure who I'll see the rest of the vacation.

8. I ate 2 bowls of Kix, fed Rocket for the tenth time, and talked to Andrew for a while :)

I just love being home.

1 comment:

  1. haha I like number 5. Weird that that was a year ago!!!?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!