12.16.2010

Home sweet home

So it seems that I forget about this blog but then when I decide to post something, I have to do at least 2 or 3 posts in one day! This was an important day though. I had my Great Conversation final presentation (blah), said bye to Mindy/Malorie/Anna/Julie, packed, said bye to my dearest roommate Rachel, and headed out the door! Well, I left Gordon. Grammie and Papa came to pick me up--on our way out I ran into the Bennett Center to drop off some paper snowflakes for my coach. These were leftover from my serious 2 day obsession with making paper snowflakes. From this incident I gained some serious blisters, lost a few friends, and was left with about a million beautiful creations. My coach was nice enough to accept them and put them up in his office though :)

Nice, huh?

Like I said, it was an obsession


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!