6.14.2013

Day #110 in Orvieto


June 12, 2013 – Wednesday

Wednesday was a pretty average day except Alessandro came over for breakfast! :) He brought a HUGE espresso maker that probably serves like 20 people. Maybe not 20 people but there was so much of it. Katie had pancake mix and Alessandro loves pancakes so we invited him over for breakfast. 

Our last day of class was spent just wrapping up different poems that we didn’t go over in class yet. We talked about what the final presentation would look like on Friday, we went out to talk about our poems in the courtyard (and it was so hot out there), etc. It was such a good class and it definitely felt like the end of school/almost summertime when we were sitting in the courtyard, picking flowers instead of concentrating on our work (but we did eventually do the work of course… it was just so nice out!)

At chapter meeting, Hannah and Karen shared their life stories and we had lunch a little bit later, around 2. After lunch at Locanda, I went to babysit for the Stevick’s from until 6! I went to the palazzo to pick them up, we played Star Wars and I made up piglet stories for them, then we walked to the park. I dropped them back off at the palazzo and then went back to the monastery to work on my books (everyone thinks I’m crazy for making so many books – I can’t stop!). We had dinner at the monastery tonight, which was soooo good because it was pesto pasta and bruschetta. 


One of Tim's photos by Sunset Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!