6.01.2013

Day #97 in Orvieto

May 30, 2013 - Thursday

I can’t believe I’m halfway through my second class! In class we talked about our duomo door poems and then did a scaffolding poem (when you read a poem and then for each line of that poem, you write down the first thing you think of, and then those random thoughts that you wrote down make up your new poem). Once again, it’s pretty random and the poem doesn’t make much sense but it’s fun to do.

Thursday afternoon was pretty relaxing and we wandered around Orvieto for a while, I got gelato with Naomi by the duomo, did some work, went for a run, played with Prof Stevick’s kids in the courtyard for a while. I also worked on the books/journals that I'm making but pretty much I'm just cutting stacks of paper but I haven't actually assembled the journals yet. So I'm sure in the last few days here I'm going to have to quickly put together all my books! Or I could just bring them home and work on them... although I'd rather just do them here before I got home and forget about them. 

Anyways, today was an average day in Orvieto. Mostly because we ate pasta, gelato, and sat outside in the courtyard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!