6.24.2011

The big one-nine

Gosh, I didn't even write about my birthday yet! So I was rudely awakened in the wee hours of 6 am to the sound of either my dad/Michael/Rocket stomping around the house, getting ready for school or work. So I stormed upstairs to use the facilities, a usual occurrence early in the morning when my bladder is about to burst. After glaring at everyone, then lumbering back downstairs, I got a few more hours of sleep before I  headed of to Grammie and Papa's for lunch! Grammie and I went to Kohl's for about an hour, where I found 2 pairs if shorts and about a zillion running sneakers that I wanted (but I didn't get any of them). We then went to the country club where Papa plays golf, and had lunch there :) I had the MOST DELICIOUS SWEET POTATO FRIES EVER. One of my favorite foods, if you ever have to answer trivia about me. After hanging out with Grammie for a while at her house, I headed back home (and picked up Mom from work on the way).

So later in the day, Amy picked me up and we drove to Shelby's lake house!
1. I love the lake. Like, I'm actually in love with it.
2. I've been dying to go on the boat (this was on my "birthday list")
3. Amy, Shelby, and Victoria are always fun
4. It was my birthday... which makes everything good :D
5. They surprised me with a birthday cake!!!!! :)

I didn't know which pictures to pick so here's a bunch...








1 comment:

  1. wow, that all sounds completely ideal (except for the 6am wake-up call) and i'm a LITTLE bit jealous of a) your lake house birthday experience, which is probs NBD to a new hampshire girl since that is where lakes abound, and b) your teal dress that is AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!