4.15.2013

Day #52 in Orvieto

 April 15, 2013 – Monday
It was such beautiful weather today that I wore my sandals – which is saying something because I’ve worn my boots almost every day since I’ve been here. So once again, it was so warm outside but chilly inside during class. After class, chapter meeting, and lunch, we had Italian this afternoon. We learned some more about words to use in restaurants and then we started to talk about the soccer game we’re going to on Sunday. We are travelling to Rome together to go to a soccer game, so we were learning some “futbol” words during the second half of Italian class, which was fun! After Italian, I went out to run a few errands and then I had to come back and write another essay. I finished that essay but then I tried to work on my final essays but couldn’t concentrate. So instead of working on those, I decided to go for a run, which was probably the best idea of the day. It was still beautiful outside by the time I went to run at 6pm and it was nice to take a little break from studying/writing. Unfortunately I don’t have much else to write about today because I spent most of the day studying! Only two more days of that and then I’ll be off to Cinque Terre!!!  Here are a few pictures from my run today. I know it seems like I take pictures the whole time during my run, and sometimes that’s true… But it’s hard not to take pictures of everything!





1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have to run up a few hills! Dad

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!