5.07.2013

Day #73 in Orvieto

May 7, 2013 – Monday
Today was had a practice exam in Italian class which was pretty dreadful for everyone. I mean it wasn’t that bad but it definitely could’ve been better… but it will be good practice for our final exam, which is at the end of the semester in June! Happy Cat made an appearance at the end of the exam when he came up to the window of the classroom. It was pouring outside and he looks pitiful and wet. He was scratching at the window and I for some reason it seemed like a good idea to open the window to give him attention. But then he tried to climb in the window and I had to shut it right away. So then he was still stuck outside the monastery, and I hurt his feelings too. I felt a pretty bad until Happy Cat tried to bite someone later in the day. 

Today was Day #2 of my new plan to run (in the rain…) before class in the mornings. It was going well until I was changing the song on my iPod and somehow I rolled my ankle when I tripped over a wet pinecone. I’m not sure how it happened but I went down hard on the cobblestones. But since it was raining, no one was around to see my embarrassing three seconds on the ground. Other than that, the run was really nice in the rain! It was a normal day of class, chapter meeting, lunch, Italian, and dinner. In chapter meeting we talked about our schedule in June where we have a lot of weekend activities, our final class, and other things to do. It was weird to talk about the end of our semester here, because we still have a month and a half to go!

A series of Happy Cat photos:








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!