5.14.2013

Day #80 in Orvieto

May 13, 2013 - Monday

Today I think I fell asleep in class, which is pretty embarrassing because there are only 7 people in my class and we all sit in a circle. Jenna told me that I looked like a "sleeping baby lamb" because my eyes would start to close and then I would go cross-eyed as I tried to keep my eyes open. It was such a struggle because I was so exhausted from not sleeping the night before!!! Anyways, it was embarrassing because I couldn't even put a normal face on and pretend that I was awake - I just looked like a sleeping baby lamb. 

So we had class from 9-12, chapter meeting from 12-1:30, lunch from 1:30-2:30, Italian class from 2:30-4, and then I went upstairs and took a nap until 6:30. So I don't even have anything interesting to talk about for today because the whole day was over before I knew it! Soon it was dinnertime and Internet time and then I was WIDE AWAKE at midnight because I took that nap, so I was in the studio at midnight, working on the book that I'm making. Like... what. Such a weird day. 
Another picture from our weekend in Scotland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!