5.15.2013

Day #81 in Orvieto


May 14, 2013 - Tuesday

I should be working on my 15 page final essay, but I can't decide on a topic! We have to write about Dante... I mean the prompt is more complicated than that but I've been staring at the Inferno, Purgatorio, and Paradiso (just finished this one today!) for a while now, and I can't think of anything that I want to write about for 15 pages! So I decided to go for a run instead of continue to work, which seemed like a good idea but now it's 10:30pm and I was hoping to plan out my whole essay by tonight. But maybe I'll work more tomorrow...

Today was another day of class, chapter meeting, lunch, and a nap (I seriously need to get back to my normal sleeping schedule). Well, this is one of my typical finals week posts aka short and boring, but don't worry - I think this will be a good weekend. :)

Here's a picture from my run today:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!