3.04.2013

Day #10 in Orvieto


March 4, 2013

I didn’t really have time to write much today, but it was beautiful sunny day AGAIN. Class was spent outside today as we had to do seven different drawings of the city (a church, landscape, arch, skyscape, garden, wall, etc). I did 5/7 – some look better than others – and then I’ll do the last two tomorrow. We had a quick Italian lesson this morning and then Jenna and I went to look for the “magic coffee” café. We got lost for a while and ended up watching the sunset on the other side of Orvieto. We then found the magic coffee place, which is actually called Adrianno’s, and we each got a drink and then they gave us some free pastries! For dinner we had pizza and Nutella pizza again. It was just as good as when we had it on our first night here. Sometimes I feel like I am swimming in Nutella here in Italy. It’s EVERYWHERE. I know I said this before but seriously… Nutella on everything. I’m not really complaining though.

On our way back from dinner, we saw the cutest mom cat and her kitten, sitting in a flowerpot. I tried to get a few pictures but it was dark and I scared them by accident…

We then went to the end of Orvieto to look at the stars from over the cliff. There weren’t a lot of stars, but it was weird to see a few cars driving in the darkness below. They looked like little flashlights in the dark, weaving through the trees.

Our first trip to Adrianno's
The sunset...
Kitten in a flowerpot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!