3.18.2013

Day #24 in Orvieto


March 18, 2013 – Monday
Unfortunately I don’t have much to say today because I feel like a zombie! Just stamping away a bunch of different letters! Today I stamped 520 letters and I still have 291 to go but I’ll probably stop stamping for the day. Here are a few pictures of the progress as of today. Since I have to fit so many characters into the book, it’s not really legible but it’s supposed to be abstract. Or at least that’s what I keep telling myself!



In case you forgot what the umbrellas looked like on the other side
All of the letters... so many
Today we had my FAVORITE dinner! Mozzerella and tomatoes and bread. And then we had strawberries for dessert. So even though it was a long day of working in the studio, dinner was so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!