3.13.2013

Day #19 in Orvieto





March 13, 2013
I have been in the studio for 11+ hours today and I’m going crazy!!!!!! We had class from 9am-1pm, lunch/meetings/Italian class until 4, then studio again to work on our projects from 4-8pm, dinner until 9, then studio again from 9-midnight! It’s 11:45 now and I only have 15 min left to work so naturally I’m checking the Internet instead of cutting linoleum. Tomorrow I’ll upload some pictures of the process! It’s actually a fun project but it’s all consuming. Which is a good thing too, I guess. Sorry this is so short today but I’ll try to write more tomorrow! :)
P.S. During dinner today at Locanda, we watched the news and saw the new pope walk "emerge" or whatever it is that he does! A few moments earlier, the church bells all over town began to ring to announce that it was happening. It was pretty exciting to watch it with a bunch of Italians at the restaurant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!