3.06.2013

Day #12 in Orvieto


March 6, 2013

This morning was spent in the studio, finishing our drawings and learning about what our options are for the final projects. We had a huge lunch of spaghetti, salad, and our own individual calzones.

We are packing up tonight and getting ready to leave for Rome tomorrow! I won’t have my computer with me (but we have a super busy schedule so I won’t have time to use it anyways!). Here’s a preview of what I’ll be up to for the next few days! :) It’s supposed to rain the whole time but rain is good, right? 



1 comment:

  1. Pack an umbrella and enjoy . Keep an eye on your wallet, the Trevi is filled with pickpockets and beggars. Do not give the beggars change or they will follow you everywhere. Very nice schedule.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!