3.16.2013

Day #22 in Orvieto

This is my first time trying to post from my iPhone.. We'll see if this works! Today I slept in until 9:30, went downstairs to have my usual cornflakes and coffee but THERE WASN'T ANY INSTANT COFFEE LEFT! I was stressing but I decided that it wasn't a big deal, and I decided to go to the market. Becky and I both paid 2,50 for a sweater. Well technically we bought one sweater for 5 but we are going to share it. Not sure what'll happen when we leave for the summer but I won't want a sweater then anyways. We then went to the dried fruit stand because everyone's been talking about these dried strawberries so we thought we would try it. I got some strawberries, dried pineapple and kiwi and when the guy weighed it, it rang up as 8.75! I was thinking it would be like half of that. It's okay because the strawberries were delicious but I probably won't do that every week...

A few of us went to the travel agent after the market because we wanted to go to France next weekend, but it didn't work out because we can't leave on Thursday like we planned because of our final critique for class! We might go somewhere in Italy though instead, but it's still up in the air.

We such a good lunch of pasta, carrots, potatoes, and cheesy eggplant  stuff. I eventually did get some coffee at Blue Bar during the afternoon. I went to the studio after that and worked on my book some more. I went a little crazy with the purple paint today but I think it's going in the right direction. After dinner tonight, we are going to a concert in the duomo. I don't know much about it but everything in the duomo is cool so it should be good! I know I already posted a picture of the duomo at night but here's another one... it's seriously impossible to fit the whole thing in a picture, as you can see from my awkward picture-taking angle:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!